The membership that
restores the planet.

The membership
that restores
the planet.

One mission at a time.


Monthly rewilding missions

All the damage human activity has done to the world’s ecosystems can be reversed as long as direct action is taken. Join us and save the planet — one mission at a time!

Three impactful categories

We're bringing back endangered species, cleaning up our oceans from plastic, and rewilding entire forests to give them back to nature.

Learn more >

We're taking action while others are still talking.

On the ground
with pioneers

We partner with the most impactful environmental initiatives around the globe to create real impact.

100% video

Every mission is documented for full transparency of the impact achieved.

Our rewilding partners

Start your membership

and join a community of people that want to create a liveable planet for humankind and nature


Monitor your impact in our app

The Planet Wild app puts you in the front seat of the action. Vote, collect, and learn more about our missions.

Available on the App StoreGet it on Google Play

We put you in the center

As a Planet Wild member you'll get voting right to influence how we allocate our funds, you'll collect unique mission badges and we'll give you credit for your support.

Your voice

Use your voting rights to let us know which project types we should fund.

We’ll credit your

Choose a Hero or Legend membership for a special thank you!

Collect unique

Collect unique custom designed badges for all missions you’ve contributed to.



Frequently asked questions


What is Planet Wild?


Planet Wild is a Berlin-based startup that is building a global community of people who care deeply about the planet. Every month, we support missions to bring back endangered species, clean up our oceans, or return forests to their natural state. When you become a monthly contributor, you get to directly fund incredible rewilding projects around the world, and gain access to our awesome community.


How do I join Planet Wild?


To join Planet Wild enter your email address here to become a member. You can also download the Planet Wild app on Google Play or the App Store. From there you can follow the steps to become a contributing member and support rewilding projects around the world!


Who is the founder of Planet Wild?


Planet Wild was founded by three Berliners: Markus Gilles (a sociologist), Jonas Brandau (a filmmaker) and Andreas Pursian (a software engineer). If you want to get to know us better, email or join the conversation on our Discord.


How much does Planet Wild membership cost?


Planet Wild is a membership service. Our members can choose how much they wish to contribute every month. Contributions start at €6 per month and can go up to €500 per month. Our members can also opt to contribute annually. Members have full control over their membership and can adjust or cancel at any time


What are Planet Wild missions?


Every month, the Planet Wild team finds an organization to partner with. Our partners are spread all around the world and run awesome rewilding and conservation initiatives. We then travel to their location to work alongside them. Through our videos and mission reports, you can see exactly how your money is being spent. Each mission will either protect an endangered species, clean up the ocean, or rewild entire areas. All our missions are 100% video documented, and shared over on our YouTube Channel


How does Planet Wild choose their mission projects?


Our team has experienced project scouts who are always looking for promising and impactful conservation initiatives to work with. Once we find project candidates, we evaluate them internally following our quality standards guidelines. You can read more about our selection criteria here.


How are funds from membership allocated?


When you join the Planet Wild community, you are able to vote on which of the four impact areas you care about most: forests, oceans, animals, and awareness. 91% of the funds are spent in these areas. The remaining 9% is our service fee, which we use to fund our operations, Berlin office, team, and other costs we incur. Every month we produce a comprehensive Mission Report which outlines exactly what your money has been spent on, and once a year we will share our financial report. You can find our first report here.

A bison wearing sunglasses

Stay in touch

Sign up for our monthly mission newsletter!

🥳 Nice. Check your inbox to confirm your email address.
Oops! Something went wrong!

We care about protecting your data. Here’s our Privacy Policy